(also) buying a laptop
(05-11-2011, 12:06 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Good looking laptop you posted i suggest getting a wired mouse with it when you get it

Sure, I hate a wireless mouse Tounge.
I also don't need anything like a gaming mouse etc.
Just some standard mouse from acer, asus, sonny,... is fine for me ;D
Offtopic, but Logitech mice are the best ever. Unless you're an extreme hardcore gamer, then get Razer.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Andreas
Touchpad owns everything
(05-11-2011, 01:55 PM)killjoy Wrote: Offtopic, but Logitech mice are the best ever. Unless you're an extreme hardcore gamer, then get Razer.

If you mean mice for mic(ro), I've got a logitech micro.

If you mean mouse, Logitech are indeed pretty nice mouses. But I dont really need one of them Tounge.

Biowulf Wrote:Touchpad owns everything

I hate touch computers :$
(05-11-2011, 03:24 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 01:55 PM)killjoy Wrote: Offtopic, but Logitech mice are the best ever. Unless you're an extreme hardcore gamer, then get Razer.

If you mean mouse, Logitech are indeed pretty nice mouses. But I dont really need one of them Tounge.

Biowulf Wrote:Touchpad owns everything

I hate touch computers :$
Mice is the plural of mouse, so i guess that is what he means.
(05-11-2011, 03:24 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: [quote='killjoy' pid='24803' dateline='1305122114']
Offtopic, but Logitech mice are the best ever. Unless you're an extreme hardcore gamer, then get Razer.

Buddhist Stew Wrote:Mice is the plural of mouse, so i guess that is what he means.

Oh, okay Tounge.
Ditn't known that.

Or Roccat...
-Signature removed-
I think it is the first laptop we have seen to use Intel's new Core i5 processor, its battery score of three hours 15 minutes are slightly disappointing. More impressive, is that its Intel i5 around 2,53GHz is the least expensive of the new range of processors.