FIRST RP POINT!
But, as it has been said many times (for a good reason) RP for the fun of it, that's why we're all here in the first place.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Syntex, Alphaey
Thats why I don't just rp when an admin is online, I rp when I feel like it and want to have some fun.
Lead by example.
The following 2 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • Alphaey, CorieTheNub
I remember a long time ago an Admin that gave to a guy a RP point just for "first time that I see someone respecting red lights" (something like that about his driving skill).
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
It's not about the RP points in my Opinion. Yes they make a good addition to your Role-playing but what i enjoy most is having fun!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(02-09-2013, 12:27 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: * Warior135 preforms a full-fledged detective RP with admin in-put, gets nothing

*Some random guy plays music on his microphone, RPing street musician, gets RP point

Logic is a bitch
If you want to whine about how you didn't get a point and others did, this is certainly not the place, this guy is just happy that he got his first point awarded.
(02-09-2013, 02:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If you want to whine about how you didn't get a point and others did, this is certainly not the place, this guy is just happy that he got his first point awarded.

Yes, But we are contemplating the justification of it when us who did HUGE RPs didn't get diddly squat.
(02-09-2013, 02:38 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 02:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If you want to whine about how you didn't get a point and others did, this is certainly not the place, this guy is just happy that he got his first point awarded.

Yes, But we are contemplating the justification of it when us who did HUGE RPs didn't get diddly squat.

Don't RP for the points and don't expect to get them.
(02-09-2013, 12:27 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: * Dr Tomorrow performs huge Prison RP event, gets nothing

*Some random guy plays music on his microphone, RPing street musician, gets RP point

Logic is a bitch

Hell, I got a point once just for my building.
Congrats for your point. I bet you get all the ladies now
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 5 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Termin, HellShell, Giant Pony, Dr Tomorrow, Alphaey