Odd Dreams
(01-29-2013, 07:04 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: My oddest dream (Lucid Dream), Was when I killed my dog, It was an accident with a knife, but those feelings, they felt so real, I just realized it was fake (a dream) when I saw my dog later on in that dream (lol)...

Did you wake up when you started lucid dreaming? Everytime I realize im dreaming I wake up. I want to try some flying and maybe bring in my dreamgirl into my dream and get lucky but I guess it will never happen.

For you who dont know, lucid dreaming is when you are "awake" in your dream, realising that you actually are sleeping and kinda control the dream.
I once went inside a dream, inside a dream, and into another dream. I made everything look like the real world and lost my grip on reality. To this very day, I don't know if I'm dreaming or not.
Sucks cause I don't see/remember any of my dreams.
(01-29-2013, 07:04 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: My oddest dream (Lucid Dream), Was when I killed my dog, It was an accident with a knife, but those feelings, they felt so real, I just realized it was fake (a dream) when I saw my dog later on in that dream (lol)...

When I had my first Lucid dream, I could not open my eyes - I thought I was dead and on my way to the heavens. Pretty creepy...
The one that I've had pretty frequently in the past is where my legs don't work and something is chasing me.
(01-29-2013, 07:52 PM)Humla Wrote:

Did you wake up when you started lucid dreaming? Everytime I realize im dreaming I wake up. I want to try some flying and maybe bring in my dreamgirl into my dream and get lucky but I guess it will never happen.

For you who dont know, lucid dreaming is when you are "awake" in your dream, realising that you actually are sleeping and kinda control the dream.

I did not wake up immidiately, it actually sounds kinda funny, and for some maybe "fake", but I waked up when my dog walked into my room, and jumped onto my bed lol.

(01-30-2013, 01:24 PM)Chr!llez Wrote:

When I had my first Lucid dream, I could not open my eyes - I thought I was dead and on my way to the heavens. Pretty creepy...

There is a trick for that, you gotta think that there's somekinda camera inside the room / at the place you were at, and then think that you were trying to see through a screen. I got it somewhere of the internet, tried it once, and it actually worked, Hope this helps,

Also for people who are not able to Lucid Dream, : Get some ear plugs, a phone (or a notebook/laptop), and play this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XxHi1Ons3o

It brings you much quicker into sleep, But : Don't move while listening to it, your body will receive itches, just try to ignore them. If you got swallowing issues (Swallow Reflex), try folding your pillow by one half, this should bring your head a little more up, you will get much less Swallowing Reflex Effect. Relax, Relax, Relax, and Relax, the most important thing about trying to fall more quickly into sleep with binaural beats, is "R E L A X I N G". The good thing about that video, is that it's not only a sound, but after a while (prapably when you're sleeping already), it will remind you to do a reality check (Try "Looking into a mirror", "Counting your fingers", "Reading a sentence, look somewhere else, look back, and it should be different", if at this point something strange happens, you are 100% sure that you're dreaming, wich is something AWESOMEEEEE! You can do anything if you got 100% controll. Hope this helps, and if you found these instructions difficult, and got your d*ck stuck in a ceiling fan, and your hair cut off by a random shark(?!), Than you should try :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llw717IARpQ

Regards,
DubpleRW.
I gonna try this out! Can't wait for bedtime!
(01-30-2013, 05:07 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: I gonna try this out! Can't wait for bedtime!

Same here, bed, I'm coming!!
Sounds awesome, never had a dream like this but always wanted to control them. I'll give this lucid dreaming a go.
From what I've heard, even though you're sleeping you aren't restoring any energy since your brain is still thinking. The tutorial I read advised that you do it on a day that you don't have anything on for example, school, work ect.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran