Another mysterious liker!
(01-25-2013, 08:09 PM)GRiiM Wrote: First Oneballsagdeep disappears (Do you really believe that Goodbye thread?!) now this guy is banned before he becomes too big...what are the suits hiding?!

Well considering I made the goodbye thread on behalf of his request, yes. I believe the goodbye thread was real. He got banned before he could answer everyone's questions.

If you want me to post the Pm again I can do, there's really no need for a conspiracy theory here, there's enough conspiracy theories in the world already.

Now, tell me again how the Goodbye thread was fake.
Lead by example.
(01-25-2013, 09:52 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:09 PM)GRiiM Wrote: First Oneballsagdeep disappears (Do you really believe that Goodbye thread?!) now this guy is banned before he becomes too big...what are the suits hiding?!

Well considering I made the goodbye thread on behalf of his request, yes. I believe the goodbye thread was real. He got banned before he could answer everyone's questions.

If you want me to post the Pm again I can do, there's really no need for a conspiracy theory here, there's enough conspiracy theories in the world already.

This is oneballsagdeep

*Psst*

Guys, don't trust Al sevenfold...he's one of them!
(01-25-2013, 10:34 PM)GRiiM Wrote:

*Psst*

Guys, don't trust Al sevenfold...he's one of them!

Depends on who you mean by "one of them" I could be an alien, etc. I could even be the famed Oneball, but who knows, we shall never know.

You shouldn't trust me anyway, I'm very untrustworthy...maybe.
Lead by example.