I want this for Halloween...
(09-19-2012, 06:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Not to sound like i am being a negative nancy here but you want it for halloween? Isn't halloween supposed to be to celebrate the people that have passed away and you are supposed to (if you dress up) dress up as a monster or something from a horror tale?. Just wondering since where i live i am starting to get sick of people running around on halloween dressed up as the assasins from assasins creed and such i mean there is nothing scary with that.

Does it really matter what you dress up for with Halloween? Since the modern tradition with young people is all about sweets/candy anyway. There is little meaning to halloween nowadays in the modern world. It's a time where business and corporations make a lot of money selling seasonal goods and people generally have a good time.

(09-19-2012, 06:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Isn't halloween supposed to be to celebrate the people that have passed away

I myself have never heard this, certainly where I come from this was never a part of Halloween.
(09-19-2012, 06:10 AM)Adman Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 06:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Not to sound like i am being a negative nancy here but you want it for halloween? Isn't halloween supposed to be to celebrate the people that have passed away and you are supposed to (if you dress up) dress up as a monster or something from a horror tale?. Just wondering since where i live i am starting to get sick of people running around on halloween dressed up as the assasins from assasins creed and such i mean there is nothing scary with that.

Does it really matter what you dress up for with Halloween? Since the modern tradition with young people is all about sweets/candy anyway. There is little meaning to halloween nowadays in the modern world. It's a time where business and corporations make a lot of money selling seasonal goods and people generally have a good time.

(09-19-2012, 06:05 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Isn't halloween supposed to be to celebrate the people that have passed away

I myself have never heard this, certainly where I come from this was never a part of Halloween.

Seeing as i am to old myself to do any of this anymore i guess i don't really have a say in the matter. But it just pisses me of when i get a lot fo 12 year olds knocking on my door for halloween dressed as Altair (or what his name is i have never played Assasins Creed) Oh well i guess every generation is different than the last.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I completely agree, I am only 15 but have not participated in Halloween for many years. Assassin's Creed is not the most relevant costume but if it's what is popular at the moment, there is nothing you can do.

Well, I'm just wishing to try because I never participated in any halloweens before
Quote:Well, I'm just wishing to try because I never participated in any halloweens before

Wait never??? oh then my friend you have missed something. It used to be my favorite holiday when i was younger. And it's still fun as H** to scare the crap out of kids when they ring on my door and i run out with either a mask or a gasmask and scream.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, It changes from Red to Blue !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nah, I'm not to go out for candies

1) I have a great climbing skills (+soon this suit) if you know what I mean Wink
2) me and Sir Fiddlesticks have been discussing a while ago about his slender suit and mask
And we came up with idea, to "accidentally" appear in taken photos, so that when
Cameramen looks through his photos and sees slender in his photo
We expect him to barricade in his room and shout out loud
"you will never get me slenderman!!!"
3) and the main aim is that I want people
To make some good (not on purpose) unexpected photoshoots :]

(09-19-2012, 06:31 AM)Adman Wrote: I completely agree, I am only 15 but have not participated in Halloween for many years. Assassin's Creed is not the most relevant costume but if it's what is popular at the moment, there is nothing you can do.

Just writing, last year I've seen people wearing
1) mushroom suit
2) Mario suit
3) Isaac Clarke
4) and Deus Ex
(09-19-2012, 08:52 AM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 06:31 AM)Adman Wrote: I completely agree, I am only 15 but have not participated in Halloween for many years. Assassin's Creed is not the most relevant costume but if it's what is popular at the moment, there is nothing you can do.

Just writing, last year I've seen people wearing
1) mushroom suit
2) Mario suit
3) Isaac Clarke
4) and Deus Ex

Seems video game related costumes are popular now.
They sure as hell are
But here in Moscow we don't even need such an excuse as Halloween
You can see everyday a lot of cosplayers walking (mostly) in Naruto suit
What I am using this halloween:

1 White morph suit

1 Suit

1 Pair of stilts

Anyone take a guess?