Slender: Source
(08-12-2012, 09:17 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: 20$ mode

Daylight mode, Then $20 mode Tounge
Very well

[Image: knapp01.png?w=480]

I shall play this game tomorrow = earlier home and the day after = day off
I tryd to play it, kill me. Even theif would be scared if he played something like this, and he is badass.
From what I've seen by Toonami footage its not as scary as it is , its said that Amnesia is worse so
(08-13-2012, 09:00 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: From what I've seen by Toonami footage its not as scary as it is , its said that Amnesia is worse so
But did you tried though?
No but i will today , i did try the demo of amensia
Well its kinda annoying every time you press escape then alt tab then want to continue in the game it shuts off or you have to start all over >_> I tried windowed and its a bit better for my personal use , the game does have a creepy atmosphere . its kinda annoying you have no idea where the hell you have to go , i walked towards the house looked around nothing moved forward and found a tunnel where i found my first page . Chills running over me a couple of times , i quit playing it now and really i hate the thought that even though i know partly what to expect its kinda annoying to move forward i want to but yeah. Slow and steady wins the race i guess? Definitely looking forward to Slender Source for Co-op mode