Behavior.
(04-18-2012, 11:28 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well. I'm not really sure what you are talking about... there is some flaming going on here ever since I joined, that never stops.

All those discussions on the forum about unprofessional admins, not enough admins on the server, admins banning for unfair reasons, admins not treating players nicely, admins complaining how hard their job is, people making suggestions which would solve all our problems within a tick, people leaving the community because they want to join a clone community, players criticizing the community for whatever reasons, players making up threads about the community being in its worse state ever since they joined and how bad everything here is.

I heard all of that stuff before, multiple times. It never stops, I can tell.

I can tell you one thing about humans, they are never satisfied, they always want more. This community has grown so much and keeps getting better, still people will always complain and want to change something.
That's just what we do, think about it.

There's not going to be some kind of revolution going on here suddenly, changing everything to the better, flowers, unicorns, rainbows and stupid ponies everywhere. Bullshit.

We're quite an old and sophisticated community and we are still changing and evolving, we always had problems and we always will have problems. We're not some static thing which changes and then reaches the state of perfection where everything is working perfectly fine, there will always be change, there will always be people complaining, there will always be people behaving strangly, weirdly, badly.

If I talk to somebody I've known since this community started now and he would ask me how the community is going today in comparison to 4 years ago, all I would say is: "Same old."

Not really sure what I am talking about? Yeah, alright. I hope you know what I am talking about, considering you are the Co-Owner of this community...

I am not saying keep the people in FL. I am saying let them leave! FL offers a goodbye thread but its almost like "Post here to get made fun of". Why do you even offer such a thread if all that goes on is people raging and making snappy, unneeded comments? And trust me, it does stop. Or atleast become less of a problem, I know of other places where this is no issue at all. I assure you, from the looks of it, things aren't getting better at all. Content wise, sure, but this place is a social shithole in certain areas.

And I see that you then proceed to blame the entire human race for the general behavior of FL. This is what really throws me off. Like I said, a year or so ago, things were never like this. It was a great place, and it still is, FL is revolutionary, but injured. I am not asking for a sudden revolution, all I have said is that maybe if admins and players alike minded their own business, let people express their opinions freely, and stopped presenting biased opinions (which sometimes affect admining) that this community would improve. I agree, a golden unicorn with rainbows flying out of its asshole isn't just gonna fly by, but nobody expects that. Listen Nudel, this is one hell of a community. All I can say is im sure that immense hours among hours of work have been put into it. I am pretty sure you've been here from the start - and you cannot sit here and tell me things have always been like this.

I understand people always complain and break rules, it has just never been so high. The amount of minges has increased exponentially since I first got here, and I was a minge myself! Some revisions need to be made to a few rules, and everyone on this entire forum, and server alike, needs to all step up and act a bit more mature.

So, as it stands, you have no intention of even attempting to fix FL's problem? Rather then take action, you are going to sit there and watch it incline until more people leave, more minges come, and it keeps increasing?

Respectfully
Coal

(04-18-2012, 04:45 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Equalizer, you agree that the Behaviour and Immaturity of players is bad, correct?

Explanation Below:

Spoiler :
On Sunday, I got made Co-owner of a Build Server Community that you happened to be Super Admin on. You took my rights away as soon as the Owners are offline as you dislike me for an unknown reason. I attempted to get you demoted, and I succeed as you abused. I was 'begged' to come back to that community of which I declined afterward.

Not forgetting I have chat logs between you and sharkie, showing that you were threatening to try DDOS me with no provocation.

Pro Tip: If you're going to DDOS someone, keep it quiet, as I have your IP on a note right here, and if I happen to be DDOS'ed, ill know who to point the finger at within the court of law.

However, I do think General Behaviour of FL is rather depressing, theres atleast a daily moan thread, and people are breaking more rules and getting more bans than last year.

I guess its just people, their personalities and maturity.

Don't express your personal hatred for people here, plaese.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT... AND IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT YOU JUST DID THAT. You come in here, trying to strengthen your point, yet contradict it...all in the same post! If you have a problem with Equa, take it up with him. Nobody else wants to deal with it. I am trying to get an explanation for a problem which you are only spreading
As Nudelz said, There really is no pleasing you all..Is there? Humans ALWAYS WANT MORE. There is always one of you who must have a complaint. (And no, I wont excuse myself, Because i complain too.) This server will NEVER be that perfect one with NO fights as much as you wish. Why? Because people have opinions that they express to others. Id love for this server to be kittens and sunshine but it wont ever. People will continue to do as they do, And fight against one another until one may win.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Im not asking for perfection. Those who expect perfection are let down around every corner in life. I am fine with complaints. Its the way the complaints are handled that shows immaturity and unprofessionalism throughout everyone.
Tell you what, Add me on Steam and we'll discuss them more Coal.

You'll be given my honest truth, And decision
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Will do.
I respect your discussion Coffee and I'm with what you saying, people are going crazy if they gets banned, they don't realize what rule they broke, they don't show that respect when they gets kick, muted, gagged or banned as they should.
Lets say: Omg, an admin banned me, what a dickhead. fail admin abuser I'll get you demoted. Where's the respect in that?
I often seen players get mad because they are number 2 in the queue. Example: @ OMG HELP STOP IGNORING ME COME TO ME FAST. even though I said: Wait I'm busy with helping others.
There's no respect too.

50% of all @ messages is things they can prevent by not minging.
Please keep this in your minds, try help yourself and if not possible call an admin.

Btw it's a serious problem that WorldWideCoffee thinking of a reassignment or even leave Fearless

-PrivateToast
I don't think the community is unpleasent or bad sure there are people that behave bad but they aren't 100% of the community for example im pretty sure that no one have ever said i have a bad behavior but also im not 100% of the community im not even 1% of the community. Still i am satisfied with how the community is and i have been in it for a while and i have to say it's a bit better than when i started.

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, it's in fact not always as bad as it is now, there are certain ups and downs, times in which the flaming gets more for several reasons, the reasons at the moment are simply a lot of DDoS attacks keeping the servers down for longer periods... communities trying to copy us and many members leaving for them and then coming back. Of course people will flame about this, what do you expect.

There are just those times where everything comes together and kind of adds up. Those times go over slowly and it will be perfectly fine in a couple of weeks once everybody forgot about it and once we fixed our admin team back up to normal again.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
it is as Nudelholz says the behavior will be bad when the server is under DDoS and i understand that but still i don't think i have a bad behavior but that's me i would love to hear if anyone have found me behaiving bad
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Ah, I wish you were back in 2009, Coal/Noobias whatever. Not really hard to hear that you're not.

It has been the exact same problem over and over again through the history of FL. In fact, it happened about 5 months ago too. You remember when Sniperwolf, s. J, Killjoy and Storm all left within 1 week? We saw threads exactly like this one, received several PM's about the server not being what it used to be and so on.

Times change and it always will. Sure, you can go say that it's not the same as it was when you joined. But at least listen to Nudel, the guy has been here for 4 years now, I think he knows quite much about being in Fearless.

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complaint about "How they miss the ol' days". Fearless hasn't changed personality since 2008 and it never will. Maybe our content will get updated, new players arrive, other players leave, but there will always be flaming, complaints, minging and so on.

It's inavoidable.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias