Poll: Which platform will you be playing on? No fanboy wars, just a simple question. No need to comment about it neither.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PS3
21.21%
14 21.21%
X-Box 360
27.27%
18 27.27%
PC
51.52%
34 51.52%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA V
(10-12-2012, 06:33 AM)Dylan Wrote: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/372...ext-month/
http://kotaku.com/5950975/looks-like-gra...-the-press

Sweeet!
Release date confirmed for Spring 2013.

Oh yes!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375...mentioned/
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • equal, Dr Tomorrow
Rockstars says that it'll be between March and June. C-:
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • GRiiM
(10-31-2011, 10:14 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Im hopen its not as much like GTA IV, and more like San Andreas

I hope the opposite, I hope it ís like GTA 4. I loved the entire feel and look of the city. Marvelous! I never had any connection with San Andreas. The story was good though, but I hate the gangster-ish feel about everything. Nico was just a russian worker who did odd and dirty jobs, hehe.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
WTF is THIS SHIT?

Game companies always release their games first for those shitty, good for nothing, crap consoles.

Consoles are for kiddies with their mothers credit card, but I guess that's how the game companies make their money...

Sigh.
(10-31-2012, 07:01 AM)Verenikin Wrote: WTF is THIS SHIT?

Game companies always release their games first for those shitty, good for nothing, crap consoles.

Consoles are for kiddies with their mothers credit card, but I guess that's how the game companies make their money...

Sigh.

Yeah because everyone can afford a £1000 gaming computer right?

I guess you're just plain ignorant to the benefits of owning a console over a PC.
(10-31-2012, 09:38 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 07:01 AM)Verenikin Wrote: WTF is THIS SHIT?

Sigh.

Yeah because everyone can afford a £1000 gaming computer right?

I guess you're just plain ignorant to the benefits of owning a console over a PC.

Other than consoles being cheaper (but also having substantially crappier graphics), I don't see any benefits at all.
I wait for it to release on the PC. I don't own consoles anyway. Sad that we PC gamers have to wait again, GTA series started on PC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Verenikin, Slick Rick
Good thing I also have a PS3.
To be honest I have no problem with playing it on PS3.
Somehow I just feel like GTA is better on a console.

Anyhow, please don't turn this thread into a fanboy war about gaming stations.
Oh, and thanks for informing about it, GRiiM! Much appreciated.
I cant wait for drive on the sidewalk and CDM every single there. Or my favorite part is to find slum city areas and remove their little socity from the citymap with an RPG. And kill biowulf with an old cheescake. :-)