Please explain what you mean Perqe
LATEST CONTAINMENT EVENT 

CLICK HERE

[url=http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67057][/url]
Thumbs Up 
Steam name: R~F | Futuristic

Character name: A$ap Loco

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 191

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0, Im Roleplaying often and Im pretty confused why i havent got one yet, but it will come with time

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yeah i have both avalible.

Age (we will not hold this against you): 15

Last clan and why you left: FBI (Federal Bureau Of Investigation) The clan was very inactive and we rarely had any RP with the clan.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Agressive, becuse you get to experience more action. A lot of things happens at the same time. You also earn some good money while doing it.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): I could be out on the field defending the clan or attacking other clans or persons if needed. I could also be an engineer and design for example defences or build anything needed.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Becuse I have an good aim and im also experienced with first person shooter games on the computer. Im also good at building and im comfortable with most of the tools avalible on the server.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A hard working guy who is willing to protect his clan to the end. Im also looking for a good time RP:ing besides that becuse I enjoy RP's. Im also a honest and loyal person who respects people.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, Im often using English in Games or in School so that wont be a problem for me.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes i've read the rules several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To always listen to the people a higher rank than you and treat them with respect.
You should not try to think that you may be a higher rank and always obey their commands aswell as helping them if needed.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): On weekdays im avalible most of the times after 17:00. On weekends im avalible kinda all day. Im especially avalible the most on school breaks.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Solution: First off, I would try to calm the criminals down so they don't open fire and kill the Director. Then while making them calm I would try to stand in front of the director so they would need to kill me first. At the same time I would casually request backup. When they have calmed down I will try to trick them so they don't have their guns pointed at the director by maybe telling them to look back becuse an officer was standing there. The director would try to run while I shoot at the criminals to mainly make them retreat. But before i open fire i would make sure that they dont point their guns directly at us so we don't get killed. At the right time the backup would arrive and we would finish off the group by putting them in jail or in the worst case, kill them.

Kind Regards //A$ap Loco [V$VP], be careful...
ASAP
Always Strive And Prosper
Steam name: R~F | Nitram

Character name:
Gusten Kamelont

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 108 hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):
Yep, I've got both.

Age (we will not hold this against you):

Last clan and why you left:
Federal Bureau of Investigation. I left because there were very few active members and almost never anyone online at the same time as me.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
Mostly aggressive, it's usually more interesting and varying. But there are some times when I enjoy passive RP too, like running a store or being a scientist, for example.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
I'd prefer to work out in the field, eliminating threats, protecting important clients, gathering intelligence, etc.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
I have combat experience and I'm very good at getting out of tricky situations, I've escaped the police many times after committing a crime.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:
A loyal and fun guy who would contribute to keeping the RP interesting.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yeah, english is not my first language but I rarely misspell any words.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yep, several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
Obeying those with higher rank without whining, even when it's something I don't want to do.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):
I can play all weekends and most weekdays in the late afternoon.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Answer: My goal would of course be to protect the Director no matter what. I would try to trick the gang member and divert his attention from the Director by shouting at his nonexistent companion to lay down. This would confuse the criminal and make him look for whoever's on his side. Then I could get between him and the Director and now that the Director is safe, I could calmly point my weapon at him and command him to lay down while I call reinforcments. If he wouldn't comply I'd have to use lethal force, or at least incapacitate him.
If you want to win, you mustn't lose
Rambo Amadeus

(12-21-2015, 07:30 PM)Nitram Wrote: Steam name: R~F | Nitram

Character name:
Gusten Kamelont

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 108 hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):
Yep, I've got both.

Age (we will not hold this against you):

Last clan and why you left:
Federal Bureau of Investigation. I left because there were very few active members and almost never anyone online at the same time as me.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
Mostly aggressive, it's usually more interesting and varying. But there are some times when I enjoy passive RP too, like running a store or being a scientist, for example.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
I'd prefer to work out in the field, eliminating threats, protecting important clients, gathering intelligence, etc.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
I have combat experience and I'm very good at getting out of tricky situations, I've escaped the police many times after committing a crime.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:
A loyal and fun guy who would contribute to keeping the RP interesting.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yeah, english is not my first language but I rarely misspell any words.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yep, several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
Obeying those with higher rank without whining, even when it's something I don't want to do.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):
I can play all weekends and most weekdays in the late afternoon.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Answer: My goal would of course be to protect the Director no matter what. I would try to trick the gang member and divert his attention from the Director by shouting at his nonexistent companion to lay down. This would confuse the criminal and make him look for whoever's on his side. Then I could get between him and the Director and now that the Director is safe, I could calmly point my weapon at him and command him to lay down while I call reinforcments. If he wouldn't comply I'd have to use lethal force, or at least incapacitate him.

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate.

Your application will be reviewed shortly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-21-2015, 04:00 PM)Futuristic Wrote: Steam name: R~F | Futuristic

Character name: A$ap Loco

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 191

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0, Im Roleplaying often and Im pretty confused why i havent got one yet, but it will come with time

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yeah i have both avalible.

Age (we will not hold this against you): 15

Last clan and why you left: FBI (Federal Bureau Of Investigation) The clan was very inactive and we rarely had any RP with the clan.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Agressive, becuse you get to experience more action. A lot of things happens at the same time. You also earn some good money while doing it.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): I could be out on the field defending the clan or attacking other clans or persons if needed. I could also be an engineer and design for example defences or build anything needed.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Becuse I have an good aim and im also experienced with first person shooter games on the computer. Im also good at building and im comfortable with most of the tools avalible on the server.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A hard working guy who is willing to protect his clan to the end. Im also looking for a good time RP:ing besides that becuse I enjoy RP's. Im also a honest and loyal person who respects people.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, Im often using English in Games or in School so that wont be a problem for me.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes i've read the rules several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To always listen to the people a higher rank than you and treat them with respect.
You should not try to think that you may be a higher rank and always obey their commands aswell as helping them if needed.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): On weekdays im avalible most of the times after 17:00. On weekends im avalible kinda all day. Im especially avalible the most on school breaks.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Solution: First off, I would try to calm the criminals down so they don't open fire and kill the Director. Then while making them calm I would try to stand in front of the director so they would need to kill me first. At the same time I would casually request backup. When they have calmed down I will try to trick them so they don't have their guns pointed at the director by maybe telling them to look back becuse an officer was standing there. The director would try to run while I shoot at the criminals to mainly make them retreat. But before i open fire i would make sure that they dont point their guns directly at us so we don't get killed. At the right time the backup would arrive and we would finish off the group by putting them in jail or in the worst case, kill them.

Kind Regards //A$ap Loco [V$VP], be careful...
Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate.

Your application will be reviewed shortly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Futuristic, After a review of your application you have been ACCEPTED. Report to the Syndicate Offices to receive your training. Good luck!
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
Nitram, After a review of your application you have been ACCEPTED. Report to the Syndicate Offices to receive your training. Good luck!
That is my real cat.
TO: DIRECTOR COHEN

Title: Promotions

Due to a lack of chain of command at the moment I am putting forth these promotions for your approval please make adequate changes to the roster.

Prosto -  Supervisor
Kula - Chief Officer
Perqe - Field Agent
John Silver - Senior Agent

Thanks in Advance.
That is my real cat.
The following 2 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Random, Prosto
TO: Senior Manager Ukraine

Title: Promotions

This will be reviewed, thank you for your suggestion.