[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 09:43 PM)Divey Wrote: The Fearless community is made up of people all across the world and so can we please not bring in irrelevant national laws into this thread please.

[Image: party-pooper.jpg]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Hitman, Jonas, Nadrickk
I have had a recent run in with KimmyPanda. HOWEVER, I'm not going to let this effect the way I see her for now. She's a good RP'er. On the other hand, this thread did not need to be made. Stop trying to create shitstorms. This thread has show the true colors of some people and this is the main reason why I prefer to RP by myself.

PS: I know I'm an asshole
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • Ranger
Everyone's opinion is accepted no matter how harsh it is (to me)
Although it's not an useless thread.
Why is she allowed to get special treatment? The answers so far has been nothing but sh1t
I am a loyal player, I can RP, I get insulted on a daily basis (Which is the 3 arguments that has been said so far), where is my special treatment?

simple, she's a girl
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • TJ Howard
(07-27-2016, 12:38 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although it's not an useless thread.
Why is she allowed to get special treatment? The answers so far has been nothing but sh1t
I am a loyal player, I can RP, I get insulted on a daily basis (Which is the 3 arguments that has been said so far), where is my special treatment?

simple, she's a girl

My post was edited. Not useless Tounge
Still a shitty post if you ask me, how exactly are we trying to cause a shitstorm?
This is simply the community standing up for the problems in the community which in this case is Kimmypanda using the staff members to get special treatment, and we either want that to stop, or we want that special treatment ourselves
(07-27-2016, 12:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Still a shitty post if you ask me, how exactly are we trying to cause a shitstorm?
This is simply the community standing up for the problems in the community which in this case is Kimmypanda using the staff members to get special treatment, and we either want that to stop, or we want that special treatment ourselves

I have not seen any of this special treatment, but if I do see it my opinion shall change massively.
This thread is ***
It's the fact that she is using the staff and teachers
You won't see her RP with anyone but teachers and staff members
And please don't bother using the "they insult/harass her", doubt a whole community does it
She knows she will only get stuff in return from those, in the shape of RPP, or as mentioned before, special treatment
I find it disgusting how I have to sit 30 minutes waiting for a response, while she just has to wave her arm and the whiteknights will rush to protect her, plus she gets access to features some of us regular player wouldn't even dream of getting
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry
(07-27-2016, 12:38 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although it's not an useless thread.

simple, she's a girl

No one is receiving special treatment, GreeD.

Sure you are a loyal player and an excellent RP'er, you as a loyal player should understand that there is no special treatment. You are the only one mentioning it. Do you have any proof of "special treatment"? I doubt it, because that is not how it works..

You belive what you want to belive, you are refusing to listen to the facts that has been stated multiple times for you. Honestly, this all seems like you are jealous because Kimmy has managed to get "staff" friends. I don't see how thats a bad thing in the first place. Maybe she respects the team, maybe she looks up to the team? Because she might. You can clearly see that it has payed off aswell, judging by the fact that she knows the rules well, and is an excellent RPer.

I am not going to comment anything else on this thread.

Have a great rest of the summer everyone.

Edit: I belive she may be "close" with the team because when she first started off. She had a nice resturant in the slums lf v2d. And there was a lot of staff members there.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]