New content
(03-15-2022, 08:29 AM)Equinox Wrote: I think you're missing the point of Suggestions where community proposes additions or changes and publicly expresses their opinions through +/- Support. After that, development team and management objectively decide the final outcome, looking at important factors like development time, file size, compatibility with gamemode and other plugins, and most importantly the fact if new suggested addition even encourages player-player interactions unlike farming.

Before you and the community cast a wide net over Gmod store and the workshop, keep in mind that content like new cars, more accessories or more passive money machines (meth, bitcoin) just won't do it. We need innovative changes like rule changes, core gamemode changes and possibly new jobs that encourage player-to-player roleplay.

Quote:What fun is a game that you can't progress further in.

This is highly untrue if you're playing Fearless to Roleplay, instead of achieving everything. Take Jessixa or Violet for example. As long as they have a car to drive around, a nice suit and hours of free time to get creative with dupes on build server, they can have unlimited fun doing passive events, and they're still enjoying them to maximum extend. Why can't you be like them as well? You get every single possible item in the game (except RP points, which could be ironic) and then complain that FL is boring.

Yesterday 24 people were online on server. MAJORITY of them were contraband & farming in industrial and villas. And I bet that after a month of farming, those people will just like you come back to forums and complain that FL needs new content.

In conclusion, instead of writing this post you could have been writing a different post in suggestions. It took me 6 full years to realise that complaining about it like this just won't cut it. Community needs to cooperate constructively in order to achieve common goals. We can't offer you 'new content' if even the community doesn't know what it needs besides just new cars and clothes that they'll farm up in 1 day if added to game.
I see your points . FL doesn't just need new content. Rules changes, gamemode changes, and new jobs that encourage player interaction is also a must. I think roleplaying only goes so far. It's simply not enough to keep the spice. You really don't think that after 14 years FL couldn't use new content? You'd rather play on a server that's been the same for years? As for what you said about if new content was added and players just grinded up in one day. I see your point. Which why FL doesn't just need all the things we've both said, the money system needs to be revised too, different ways to make money need to be made. But not made so easily where people can acquire money so quickly. Also revise the prices items cost so they are not so easily acquired.
[Image: TimSig2.png]

Messages In This Thread
New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: New content - by Equinox - 03-15-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: New content - by Falcon - 03-22-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: New content - by konsta - 03-23-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: New content - by Haarek - 03-26-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: New content - by Wolven - 03-15-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: New content - by L Y N C H Y - 03-15-2022, 05:10 PM