Scale government job slots to the current playercount.
(01-30-2022, 11:21 AM)D0ctor Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 08:26 PM)Pollux Wrote: It already scales for the playercount, it increases as more people join. From my experience the gov force is never overpowered anyway, it's either balanced or extremely outmatched.

This brings forth a very pertinent point. That the government is often horrendously outmatched in aggressive RP. Perhaps it would be possible to change the balance in another way.

I suggest instead of scaling the slots, how about we scale the equipment, aiming for a quality over quantity approach. When there are less police officers (for example 1 sergeant, 1 officer) they be given a very small but noticeable buff to health and damage, that, as more officers join, drops down to the normal stats.

Might be unpopular or even impossible to implement, but just an option.

Everytime I'm on the server it seems like a skill issue that they're outgunned. They get full armour and M4's for cheap, which if they use "Misc" attachments, do fucked up levels of damage per second and with all attachment packs serve virtually every combat role from sniping to close range. The issue here is most the regular players  who regularly outgun the police department are skilled players who have been around for ages doing PVP. There's times where I've gone into multiple shooter situations with 2 other officers and won massively then theres times where the whole PD is steamrolled by 2 people with Shotguns.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scale government job slots to the current playercount. - by B33n - 01-30-2022, 07:01 PM