MrTibo
Well again in the video I make that comment but then immediately say again give me 500$ and begin to shoot in the air as a threat. You took that as your opportunity for the two of you to run to the car and begin to drive off, go back and watch the video we did care to look back and were pointing the guns as you were driving off to which I physguned back to the situation to try that again, you showed absolutely no interest in learning the rules the way they are written on the server and began to argue with me about the rules cause you didn't like the fact I was the perpetrator and also the staff.

Denied.
Whether you 'truly believed' you were in the right I gave you ample opportunities to correct your behavior and follow the rule and the roleplay situation, you showed no interest in doing so and you show no interest now in realizing you broke those rules. I advise you to read up on all the rules carefully as not all servers are the same, and when a staff remember is giving you an opportunity to correct your behavior and follow the rule do not act like this.

Ludo,
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-13-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: MrTibo - by User 7141 - 04-14-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 12:46 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 05:24 PM