MaXo
Steam Name: MaXo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

BanID: 84440

Ban Reason
Failrp (Warned and Blacklisted and keep going on OOC)

Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
Myself and violet

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I just wanted to make it clear. I do not think that the reason why I got banned was "FailRP" (because it all happened in OOC) but instead it was her getting upset at me and using her power against me. The first paragraph is also the context of this whole "situation".

Some very stupid drama started after I copy and pasted the quran into the laws as a president as a joke and an argument started about how that quran wasn't accurate blablabla. The situation wasn't supposed to be taken seriously at all but then violet came in and teleported me on to the roof and gave me a blacklist for that.
About 10 minutes later that one radio glitch happened where every single player can hear the radio for 4-5 seconds. I then wrote in ooc chat "لا تفعل ذلك مرة أخرى وإلا سألكمك على وجهك" which translates to "Don't do it again or I'll punch you in the face". Obviously that was not supposed to be taken seriously. But "of course" violet did and teleported me onto the roof and just straight up told me I am getting a ban for 1 day, was being very unprofessional, rude and kept on interrupting me while I was trying to explain how ridiculous the situation was. It got so bad to the point I had to start writing in chat because she kept on talking over me louder and louder as I was talking. It's almost like violet banned me because she doesn't like me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...idence.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
(yes I am using discord to show the evidence because boomer)

If this gets denied, then I will from now on only talk about rainbows and how cute dogs are. Because if I say anything else an admin doesn't agree with it would result in an admin sit.
-MaXo

Messages In This Thread
MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: MaXo - by Toe Shmicki - 03-12-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: MaXo - by Violet DE Kittie - 03-12-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: MaXo - by Violet DE Kittie - 03-12-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 03-12-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: MaXo - by Violet DE Kittie - 03-12-2021, 05:17 PM