SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29549325

BanID: 84348

Ban Reason
Breaking FearRP

Staff Member: Toe Shmicki

Involved users
Taxi58

Why should you be unbanned?
I drove to the lake because I was on low hunger, immediately a car pulls up and 2 people get out with pistols pointed at me. They say something along the lines of "you owe us $500", I believed they were doing some sort of incompetent criminal roleplay and that they'd got the wrong person so I told them I'd never seen them before. They kept telling me that I owed them money and didn't change their line, they didn't say they were going to shoot me and they didn't say it was a robbery despite me asking if it was. Eventually one of them started counting down from 10 and I took this as a threat and began to type out the command to drop money. Unfortunately by this point my hunger dropped to 0 and I died, I hadn't realised this because I was focussing on trying to understand what these two people were shouting at me.

I didn't make any attempt to avoid fearRP, I stayed still and didn't call anyone, if they had said they were robbing me or threatened me I would have dropped the money straight away but instead they kept talking over each other and demanding money they said I owed them. 

I think this could have been solved more easily with a conversation with the admin who banned me rather than banning without asking any questions.

Messages In This Thread
Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 08:50 PM