SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

BanID: 84109

Ban Reason
Transphobia

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
[FL] Dragnort, [FL:RP] Blaz

Why should you be unbanned?
(I am posting this on behalf of [FL:RP] Blaz. He has been banned from the forums and have recieved permissions from Taxi to post this for him, I am not a witness)

Hello. This is Blaz. This message is probably being copy pasted into this section so er, yeah I'll just get to it.

This UBR isn't for my recent ban, which was described as transphobic. Which I understand, this is an appeal for my forums ban to be removed.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to Dragnort about calling him a nonce in his User Comments. I'd seen other people saying nonce, so I thought it was a word which was allowed on the site, however I've now come to understand that it's obviously not allowed. I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, but please understand I never actually thought of you as a pedophile. I was just using the word as a term to use against you as I was so out of my head at the time. I do not have any excuses for what I said towards you except the fact of how miserable I was. I'm fine with the 24 hour ban you gave me in the first place now, I fully understand how transphobic I sounded. I just want to be back on the forums. Please take what I said into consideration.

-Blaz

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Blaz - by JT2017 - 01-18-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Dragnort_ - 01-18-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by JT2017 - 01-18-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Dragnort_ - 01-24-2021, 01:48 AM