taxi
Your Name: dob

Accused Staff Member: taxi

Involved users
cox

Date & Time (GMT): 10/1/21 @ 9pm ? GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
UBR reference: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid865060

So I was banned for: RDM, Breaking NLR, Crime in the city - Should definitely know better 

Taxi abused his powers by making up a reason to ban me and cox. This is the second time now Taxi has banned me (within the last week) without allowing me to defend myself. Please also look here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97479 

In that PR, Taxi banned me for RDM (3.1) and Crime in the city (7.1).... notice a coincidence? The same rules I have been banned for, a second time now by Taxi. 

I got this removed, as I had a valid reason to kill those people. In that case, there was a video to help my defense thank god. However, in this case, there is no video... so how has Taxi abused his powers? 

As mentioned in my recent UBR, I was banned out of the blue, during an RP. I was not bought to a roof or sent a message about why I was banned. This means that Taxi cannot know the reason for why I killed those people and the same applies to other accused rule breakages. As mentioned, this does not follow Administrative guidelines. Just because I have 1.6k hours, Taxi still needs to follow protocol and inform me of his banning decision. Taxi has abused his powers and showed a bias to get me banned. 

How can I defend myself without a recording? I can't defend myself at all, Taxi has banned me later on after the rule breakage because he knows I can't clip any recent incidents or have proof. He also didn't give me a chance to defend myself on the server, so how am I supposed to remember the full details? I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday. Taxi has targeted me (god knows why I have never spoken to him) to ban me from Fearless. 

This is a clear abuse of his power and I hope that the staff member dealing with this case can fully understand my frustration of this whole situation as I now have a ban which is invalid lay on my record forever all because Taxi did not follow protocol, abusing his admin powers to suit himself. I feel targeted and miss treated by Taxi, consequently, hope that my ban can be removed and Taxi can be dealt a fair punishment as this is the second time he has not allowed me to defend myself in the courthouse and in-game. That is extremely unfair and I hope you can see why I feel targeted by this Admin.

Messages In This Thread
taxi - by god - 01-12-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-12-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-13-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: taxi - by Toe Shmicki - 01-14-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-14-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: taxi - by Tomo - 01-27-2021, 07:54 PM