I wish I could think of a pun for this resignation but I can't so sorry about that
Well, here we go: I remember you saying that pizza lol I was wondering eating a winter wonderland a lot of time the most innocent and the server rn. Basically the most important to us prior to be interviewed by this irl with the professor department the most basic info on the way to improving the quality. Had he known what was going to happen, he would have never stepped into the shower. There should have been a time and a place, but this wasn't it. There was something in the tree. It was difficult to tell from the ground, but Rachael could see movement. She squinted her eyes and peered in the direction of the movement, trying to decipher exactly what she had spied. The more she peered, however, the more she thought it might be a figment of her imagination. Nothing seemed to move until the moment she began to take her eyes off the tree. Then in the corner of her eye, she would see the movement again and begin the process of staring again.

Long story short, goodbye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I could think of a pun for this resignation but I can't so sorry about that - by S!RNARC - 09-29-2020, 04:11 PM