Jessixa
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
A lot, but they are not relevant to the situation.

Date & Time (GMT): Not rellevant

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
This is going to be long so bare in with me. Let's get started, what I will be presenting bellow will be cases of Jessixa showing how incapable she is of handling admin sits, also her intentionally ignoring rule infringements in order to let people she like get away with things, or even worse hand out bans based on peoples word.

Let's start with her showing how incapable she is of handling a very basic sit. That sit consisted of me and a lot more users whos name I will not mention as they can not bring any useful information to this thread as there is a video of it.
I will quickly explain what went down so you can understand how simple that sit was, I and a group I was leading at the time pointed weapons on another group of people without saying a word, they decided to kill us for it in the middle of the city. If you have a very basic knowledge of the rules you can understand they are wrong not only for coming after us but for doing everything in a very public place when as a criminal you are supposed to keep a low profile, quite simple isn't it?
Well not for Jess, in the video I will be linking a bit further down you can witness for yourself how wrongly she approaches that sit, as you will hear for yourself she allows players to insult each other, spam, and bring nothing but toxicity and she does absolutely nothing until I and everybody else just gave up and asked her to return us. I also have reason to believe that Jess intentionally acted that way in order to let the opposite team get away with it, either way, tho that admin sit is a mess.

The video of the situation: https://youtu.be/lWL4jo18er0

On to the next case, here I will be presenting evidence that shows Jessixa base a ban solely on someone's word, so this guy called Xx-Xx ( STEAM_0:1:562849633 ) was convicted of DAing but that was not the initial reason that he was banned for, what happened was, a member of the community online at the time called out Xx-Xx and said he was just about to DDOS the server, Jessixa solely based on that guy's word banned Xx-Xx for threatening to DDOS, later when Conn found out he was a DA he changed the reason as he found out that the ban reasoning was completely invalid

Conn confirming the initial reason for the ban was threatening to DDOS:

Spoiler :
[Image: cqTWT5a.png]

Conn confirming he saw a chat log that proves Jess solely based the ban based on Slaints word:

Spoiler :

[Image: cbTCgbK.png]

Another case of her being incapable to type out the correct ban reasoning:

The initial ban reasonings:

Spoiler :
 [Image: 9HmiqVW.png]

After Conn stepped in to clean up her mess again:

Spoiler :
[Image: tQbzEJF.png]

To sum up, Jessixa due to being a part of the dollhouse is being protected, that has been confirmed by multiple staff members, there are people that legit wanted to take action ever since her TA days but they know what would happen if they did. Jessixa is incapable of being a staff member and surely does not deserve to get the veteran tags, it would be an insult to every admin we had back in the day, not only can she not handle a sit, she is incapable of simply typing out the reason someone was punished.

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Slaint - 09-01-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 09-01-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Jessixa - by RedPanda - 09-01-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Jessixa - by SabreShibe - 09-02-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Edned - 09-09-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-09-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 09-18-2020, 11:13 AM