SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100282959

BanID: 83243

Ban Reason
ToS - Harassment

Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
me

Why should you be unbanned?
I have not actively sought out to harass anyone, ever. Especially not out of character or on Discord or on the forums, where I've actively avoided talking to anyone entirely.

I believe the ban was made unfairly and without any actual proof that could substitute a 6 month ban for harassment, especially not if it's so meaningless it took years for anyone to care enough.

If this is about me calling Jessixa transgender, I feel it'd be better fit for her to make a ban request thread, or contact me directly (something she has avoided for over 2 years) 

"You’ve been doing it whenever you’ve been on the server for the past year. Your YouTube video today and actions on the server were the final nail in the coffin for the ban."

What I've been doing in-character* which has been blanket pestering and not direct harassment towards a specific person, meaning I don't have a specific target & that it's in character.

Not at any point in time have I actively went around seeking out to bully people who are transgender or use female models specifically.
This UBR is as of now very vague since I've not been told exactly who I've been harassing

Messages In This Thread
cygnus - by Cygnus - 05-31-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: cygnus - by Jessixa - 05-31-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: cygnus - by Cygnus - 05-31-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: cygnus - by RedPanda - 05-31-2020, 06:29 PM