[Unofficial] Operation Altoria [Recruiting]
Out Of Character
FearlessRP username:Strange Neo
Steam username: [FL:T] Strange Neo

In Character
Name: Franklin Whitefield
Family members? (If yes,add their names. If no , leave blank)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm Franklin Whitefield and born in New Orleans, Lousiana. I have been always a talented pilot who has been working for the US Army as 2nd Lieutenant and was transferred to the US Air Force and worked for them as a UH-1 Pilot until I was honorable discharged after serving my time. It is time for me to get a new career and this organisations seems to be something that I can be useful for.
Positive things about you: I'm an excellent pilot with many years of experience, I'm patient and can do my tasks without becoming annoyed (to a certain level of course), I can work well in a team and communication is the key to success. I have experience in combat aswell as in defending points.
Negative things about you: I have been unemployed for quite a while, I get frustrated quickly if something doesn't go as planned or if I don't achieve the wanted performance/quality of something.
Past experiences: 2nd Lieutenant for the US Army, Veteran Pilot for the US Air Force (Bell UH-1)
Rank you wish to aim for: Any high commanding rank (Marshal+)
Tasks you wish to register for: Pilots, Astronauts, Response Team, Security and Overseers. That are quite a lot of tasks but I would offer as much variety in service as possible.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Altoria

Messages In This Thread
RE: [unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 04-27-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: [unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 04-27-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 04-29-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 05-04-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 05-13-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Strange Neo - 05-14-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 05-14-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Altoria - 05-17-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Operation Altoria - by Falc - 05-20-2020, 04:15 PM