Frost V2 (*Flex)
Extra Edit:

Firstly there are ' 12' rule breakages in here that i have pointed out which are highly evident in the evidence, which is excluding the pro claimed insufficient evidence.

I feel in order to properly interpret the context the video lengths are absolutely appropriate,
since you are asking for a breakdown of rule breakages here Frost here they are.
Each point - is a rule breakage itself.

- nlr as hes admitted (flex)
- going outside without security as president (frost)
- constantly talking about bans/blacklist during roleplay
- failrp for saying 'if you move, i will shoot your vehicle for it'(monkeydust)
- RDM of rebel at 17.48 in first video (monkeydust)
- this same situation I got banned for fearRP, in which I was compliant facing a wall for whole 5 minutes.
while they minge, which is what was not included in the pr against me.
- All Whilest (flex) failrp's unrealisticly as cop 'i am the government'
- agressive Fail-roleplaying out of context (flex)
- then proceeded constantly talking about bans/blacklist during roleplay
- metagming and, failrp for saying 'if you move, i will shoot your vehicle for it'(monkeydust)
- then the player ('Y tho') drives into Flex Cdming him
- Monkey dust then failrp's and shoots him to death with a shotgun.
- 'can you take me to afghanistan', 'this is a kidnap' all this failroleplay from the president IC Telling Tony Luciano (Jessica Mensaert) to take him to afghanistan, soon continuing to failRP and metagame by saying things such as flex and ducktard had sex then soon a baby come along which shortly after the next rule breakage is clear (Frost)
- the chaotic indian music mingery Micspam (Frost)
- Plain random shooting of vehicle with No orders (monkeydust)
- Frost as president taking cover behind vehicle punching it waiting for Flex to ram the car as they co ordinated on Discord.
- Flex failRPing Ramming into the car which is being randomly sprayed down with bullets Causing the Cop to be CDMed and die (Flex)

- In response to the third video being insufficent ,
if properly looked at it is evident that his body has been dragged all the way from outside nexus and into the elevator, where he is then dropped.
then picked up and smashed against object causing him to die as his health was 5% from all the dragging and dropping
After completing a PR against them two days ago,
they have acted in A minge fest by them in which we have been treated badly as the recieving party who had no say whether or not we wanted to be in this mingery as we do not failrp/minge and had to go through it for 2 hours.

Messages In This Thread
Frost V2 (*Flex) - by UnleashX - 12-18-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by User 19014 - 12-18-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by Flex - 12-18-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by RedPanda - 12-18-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by UnleashX - 12-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by L Y N C H Y - 12-18-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by UnleashX - 12-18-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by UnleashX - 12-18-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Frost V2 (*Flex) - by RedPanda - 12-18-2019, 11:31 PM