Community's input does not matter no more?
(08-21-2019, 04:51 AM)Bobby Wrote: I don't see how fixing an obviously broken system isn't suitable for the server or other suggestions I made aren't like gun manufacturing or custom bus adverts. Surely it should be up to the community to decide what should be added or suitable and not the developers who changed the vehicle system to be what it is now. Just because something takes time doesn't mean it has to be denied because "too much effort"

No Bobby I will have to disagree to some of your points. I also agree that fixing that thing that warrants do not disappear for the VP after the president accepts/declines it was a waste of time especially when it would take a lot of effort, however the one I linked above was literally not hard at all and a useful one with a lot of +supports so I really do not understand the reason it got declined.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community's input does not matter no more? - by JONATHANPOO - 08-21-2019, 07:25 AM
RE: Community's input does not matter no more? - by Dimitris - 08-21-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Community's input does not matter no more? - by JONATHANPOO - 08-21-2019, 07:01 AM