Sentinel
Hey Sentinel,

Thank you for posting an Unban Request. The first time we were made aware of the Profile Picture being used without Forgee's consent, was on the 10th of July. We were made aware that you were connecting to FL services with it displayed after my being informed, whether you used it before I was informed has no backing. It's clear that you have been harassing Forgee, using his own details to get to him. It started outside of FL, and was then brought on to FL when you began using his Profile Picture on the server, and various other information about him on the forums (as is evident).

I could totally understand if this was a harmless joke, a warning and request to remove the image would have sufficed. However, you were advertising to release Forgee's information on your Steam Profile, which only proved to us that the intent of the entire objective was of a malicious nature.

Harassment of our users, and admins alike, is not tolerated in this Community; therefore you were slapped with a ban, taking into consideration the severity of the things that have happened. There are a lot more mature ways of dealing with a situation, rather than jumping straight to harassing someone. Talking with him about the issues usually helps in order to straighten things out as it's clear that sometimes there can be confusion in the series of events (or not?).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Sentinel - by Dimitris - 08-19-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Sentinel - by JackZ - 08-19-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Sentinel - by Awestruck - 08-19-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Sentinel - by Dimitris - 08-20-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Sentinel - by Awestruck - 08-21-2019, 01:24 PM