[FL:RP] Flex
(07-15-2019, 05:21 AM)Flex Wrote: Thanks for posting this.

I would like to start off with, What deathmatch at Apartments? Me and my friends were basing there as a team making money.
My reason to storm the garage was simple my friend needed help and called me over which I did (before the recording started) I had killed 1 cop (before recording started),(recording started here) My friend had arrived to help which then he ended up dying to the police so I took revenge and killed the cops again, As you can see they had re-armed to fight so I killed them again and I gave many warning to the Rebel to leave the nexus which he didn't so I killed him for failing to follow my orders.

Edit: Can you show the full video because then you will be able too see my friend getting shot and killed by cops. I do re-call saying leave somewhere towards the start of the video before I shot you but I don't think I had my mic down so that's my fault there.

One of your friends, I think their name began with fubar, was constantly firing a TMP in an apartment near mine. I came over to ask him (in character) what was going on, to which he replied "I'm fucking around with my friends in Discord". 2 of what I assume were his dead friends lay next to him. I turned around to you pointing a shotgun at me when I wasn't even in your premesis asking me "how did you get here" or something along those lines, and I left. I later heard shotgun shots from the same m80 which you were carrying, so I can only assume the deathmatch in apartments was continuing.

Regardless of whether or not the officers had weapons, you can be seen shooting an officer who has his weapon lowered and had just asked you to tell him what was going on.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

You gave me 1 warning which I did not hear, and another which I heard and tried to ensure my own safety before heeding, to which you yet again broke 3.1a.

Unfortunately I did not record more than just this, as it would have shown you killing the officers, then running back into the garage to spawnkill them again for no valid reason.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Flex - by turtlesnubs - 07-15-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Flex - 07-15-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by turtlesnubs - 07-15-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Flex - 07-15-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by turtlesnubs - 07-15-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Flex - 07-15-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Chumps - 07-19-2019, 02:50 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Kippsee - 07-19-2019, 08:27 PM