[FL:M] Wolven
so you basically admitted just now that you took his point of view and made a conclusion by my history of blacklists. How can you  clasiffy this situation as an RDM if I clearly told you that the president ordered me to execute him for being a threat towards him , he attempted to assasinate him , he tried to get through the keypads twice and you r still ignoring the fact that I tazed him and brought him to the president. can U explain me how Im supposed to put a suspect under FearRP if he was miliseconds away from the elevator , I got it managed to taze him right before he was able to press the button on the elevator.
he was clearly evading. and no I'm keeping this as not reasonable from my point of view cause I m not willing to understand why you would warn me for rdm in this scenario if I just obeyed the orders of the president.

He was a threat to the presidents life  especially due to the fact that he received death threats earlier but of course you were not on so how are you supposed to know? exactly you can't cause you were not there!

He was a threat due to trying twice  getting through the keypad of the security check door to his office, and two  for instantly initiating to run to the elevator after I screamed to stop moving.

You made your decision based on his story because I was afk.

You re clearly taking sides because he has less blacklists and warnings then me , even though this should only effect the lenghtness of the punishment and not the punishment itself. just because I have a previous record of Rdm blacklists you can't be punishing me for that in that specific situation when you aren't even aware of what happend in that scenario and only got told what he said. You clearly not listened to what I was trying to explain you in the sit . otherwise you wouldn't have brought up the question if I asked him to leave the nexus first.

I m totally against the fact that you ve punished me only due to my previous actions that I ve learned from.
the player even disconnected probably fearing that the truth comes out with how the situation actually happend.

I was asking u several times why you just let him disconnect from the sit and you ignored it ! [see video evidence]

Obviously you only took his point of view ,and punished me there for , for me it looked like that you were trying to get me blacklisted from the very begging of the sit. since I did notice that ignorance towards my questions as like ^the question with the disconnect.

I would appreciated if a admin or higher up could review this ticket
thank you
-Chris
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]

Messages In This Thread
[FL:M] Wolven - by Chris DeFalla - 02-19-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Wolven - 02-20-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Chris DeFalla - 02-20-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Tomo - 04-08-2019, 02:20 PM