[FL:RP] TheRealSparks , [FL:RP] Haix
(01-11-2019, 11:51 PM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: -Involved-

I'm was the President there, if you see on my video, there are propsher try to kill me (he already get Punishment for that) so i ask the officer to lock the doors so no one can enter the nexus so i can do lockdown on.. If you see police officers are locking doors and tazing the guy but Ali come inside without permission, you should know, if there are fuss happen you should not approach the place but Ali run in. Also i mute Ali on game because he came near me and spamming the voice chat.. This is the evidence i have to say TheRealSpark and [FL:RP] Haix is not guilty..

My Evidence : https://youtu.be/drxlbiBrIxk

Im not going to like Violet Kittie but everything you just said is invalid. 1. Why would i need permission to go inside the nexus it's a "public" place where everyone is allowed 2. I did not run in giving the officer/Vice the feeling that I had the intention to commit havoc and harm to them. 3. Violet Kittie you are not actually involved in this PR as you have not been accused of anything the only thing you could possibly be is a witness so if you could not post pointless insights in this PR with nonsense that is not helpful in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] TheRealSparks , [FL:RP] Haix - by AliTaze - 01-11-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: [FL:RP] TheRealSparks , [FL:RP] Haix - by AliTaze - 01-12-2019, 01:47 AM