PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental
(10-16-2018, 04:43 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Glad to see you posting your PR at least a month after the incident happened.
Government coup's have been performed many times, and we did so correctly. With you attacking your own government going only by word with no evidence. Even after the people came up to the room and said they couldn't be bothered anymore you still continued to go by a dismissed claim that was false, with no evidence to prove. The only OOC parts I can find in any of these video's is the start of part one (By John) and Part 3, to which you find us asking the rule we broke as you didn't know yourself, nor could we find anything related to this within the rules.

As for the metagaming, and NLR claim, not once did we break NLR as we didn't die and when we came to speak to you after questioning about rules, that was OOC. I think what you will find, Mark, is despite dying within the vacinity of the Nexus you still returned there within the 10 minutes which can be found in your Part 3, therefore yourself breaking NLR. Regarding your metagaming claim, you have nothing to prove this and nor did it take place so I am confused as to why you are claiming this? You make too many assumptions.

Thanks,
Basic.
Honestly the lies you are telling here are actually kind of strange, the person that comes up clearly identifies you as the corrupt officers and then since you did not want to go through a training course you decide to break all these rules because your mingy behaviour of harassing people and not roleplaying just giving random fines which I was getting constant reports of, on the NLR claim is easily disproven since in the videos I posted and others I have you clearly see you all breaking NLR by following me around, body blocking and insulting me as shown in the videos. You all then taze and kill me on the road later and break nlr for the third time, I will give you the chance to lie again if you wish without showing any proof and will post the footage of you breaking nlr again if admins request even though the videos provided clearly show you all breaking NLR amongst the many, many other rules you all broke.

I died at presidents office, respawned as citizen at the spawn behind nexus at this point I was walking to city when you all broke NLR and ran up to me and started insulting me and body blocking me and screaming about "what rule did we break"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental - by mark2766 - 10-17-2018, 02:07 AM