PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental
(10-16-2018, 04:30 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Hello mark!!!! thank you for the PR!

i would like to explain my side as that will be pretty hard for me as this did happen a long time ago, a month ago i believe.

explaining now the videos, i was called by jong and mental up to the presidential floor as i was recently speaking to them about you being corrupt and generally a bad president in general. when i got up to the top floor i was met with jong and mental as they called me up to do a beat down on you as at the time you was doing a dictatorship (when i went up the raid had already started) i was having fun beating you down and then finishing you off while knocking you down the elevator and that was that.

now the screenshot of me calling you a "irish vagina"

i honestly have no things against the irish, infact im good friends with a couple of irish people. i called you a "irish vagina" in character as you use your mic ingame and you obviously have a irish accent so that was my stupid insult at the time.

i personally apologize for calling you this as it was totally unnecessary insult to you, was ment to be 100% in character

if you have any questions let me know

thanks

-PUFITEE
I was not being a dictator and the logs will show this, tax was 10 percent and no dictatorship laws or anything even hinting at dictatorship, like I said the video speaks for itself on what happened. Also the irish thing I was using text so it was an out of character insult as usual from you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental - by mark2766 - 10-16-2018, 09:12 PM