STEAM_0:0:145079351,
STEAM_0:1:419558917,
STEAM_0:1:28794035

Time in GMT
04/10/2018

Server 
v4b1

Summary
So anyway I try not to make PRs because it makes the people who are involved in this Pr, to go on a crusade and hold strange grudges for months on end, I tried everything I could to not make this PR and gave them every opportunity not to break the rules but they just continued.

Evidence

I was the President, I got reports of the group of officers harassing people, clamping random peoples cars and then demanding extortionate amount and generally just being nasty to people, one person in particular. So I roleplayed it brought the officers to my Office and to put them through a officers training program. From the start they just started calling me a twat etc, I tried to roleplay through that. Part of the training course I gave the citizen an opportunity to face the officers and let them apologise.  Anyway all of a sudden the 3 officers put me at gunpoint, shoot the SRU and then say "its a coup" I was not a dictator, tax was at 10% and they had zero reason to do this. At one point in one of the videos mental says "its what you get for trying to put us through a shitty course" at this point they realise they are breaking the rules cause I told them, so they then message pufitee on discord I assume, who then comes to nexus. They all work together with Pufitee attacking me and then eventually knocking me down an elevator shaft killing me.

Part two of the first situation, fully uploaded not edited so they cant claim "edited footage"

This situation is moments after BasicallyMental and John Yung tazed and killed me with Pufitee on the road (looking for the video I will add soon) this is them breaking NLR, and then John Yung calling me a "little nonce" out of character

This is john yong following me to call me a "little nonce" out of character

https://imgur.com/a/fFgUaRe
This is Pufitee calling me an irish c&nt out of character, and John Yong messaging me insulting me on discord because I wouldn't respond to him when he cant following me around the server insulting me and saying "What rules are we breaking PR patrol" stuff like that etc

There is more like John, Pufitee Basically Mental following me around breaking NLR for at least 20 minutes, body blocking me etc

Also there reports of "back seat admin" is me doing everything to give them the chance to stop minging, literally for hours before I started recording they were constantly coming up to insult me ooc or breaking rules so I was at the point where I just gave up since no admins online and simply recorded it. Its all there unedited since they like to build there stories around the footage that is shown

Messages In This Thread
PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental - by mark2766 - 10-16-2018, 02:49 PM