Report of Awestruck
(10-13-2018, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: You have literally created this report because you don't like the punishment I gave someone.

Regarding your thread I closed (not removed, as you so boldly stated), it was closed because it was solely made to discuss a Player Report which had been concluded. I understand that sometimes people may not be happy with punishments given, but that does not make it grounds for abuse.

Tell me, if I had warned a player in-game for whatever reason, would you come running and tell me I'm bias, would you say "No that's not what you should do, you should blacklist him or ban him"? Irregardless of what affiliation Dobs has to me (no offence to Dobs, but I wouldn't consider us friends), I try to make punishments fair.

-----------------------

In your first statement you say:

Quote:Awestruck has shown extreme biased in the lenient punishment of the User Dob.

But then go on to say:

Quote:This is the 5th time the User Dob with a high hour count has broken NLR, he was given a 2 hour blacklist for NLR despite the fact the user has a high amount of hours and has committed the rule breakage 4 times previously, hmmm seems fishy. Helping a friend ehh? Maybe.. Or maybe I am wrong...

This only goes to show me that you have literally no clue and are making a report off a hunch. So all I'm going to tell you is: You are wrong.

I'm taking a fair approach to the situation.

You are so close minded.

I believe you had no grounds to close the thread as no rule was broken.

I will await and sa to discuss the situation, you clearly aren't going to be reasonable.

Messages In This Thread
Report of Awestruck - by Aspire - 10-13-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Report of Awestruck - by Awestruck - 10-13-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Report of Awestruck - by Aspire - 10-13-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Report of Awestruck - by [LT] Sparx - 10-28-2018, 11:53 AM