[Unverified] Evocity Police Department
By completing the following format you agree that all information is your own and does not represent any other candidate unless clearly stated. False information may lead to a dismissal alongside a blacklist from becoming apart of the offical police department. You agree to follow all given order, within reason, as well as to protect Evocity with your life. You also understand that corruption is not tolerated therefore taken seriously, possibly leading to a dismissal.

OOC
Steam name: [EliteRP] John Jong
SteamID:
Hours on FL: 100
RPP: 0

IC
Full Name: Mr o0FeR
Date of Birth: 25/04/1995
Address: 1 Villas Road, Evocity.
Background: Grew up at 11 Richard Drive, Rockford from Born till 19 and then moved to Evocity and now live at my current address, I started to work at Burger King but now want to work for ECToungeD.
Why you wish to join ECToungeD: I am looking for a new experience and thought the ECToungeD will be great and would also love to enforce laws.
What are your qualities and weaknesses: good at driving, proper roadman smoke bare weed on the weekend!!!
What are department you likely to specialize in: Firearms and Driving.
Additional information: erm I smoke bare weed when not working innit

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by Eoin - 10-10-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-10-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by John Jong - 10-10-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: [Unverified] Evocity Police Department - by User 19014 - 10-11-2018, 07:08 PM