Unban Request from multiple accounts.
As I was the banning administrator I reserve full rights to post on this case. Not like ahyone was going to argue with me or necessarily care but I just wanted to throw that out there. 

The reason you are still banned is because both Awestruck and myself gave you multiple chances to meet in Discord, all of you, so we can verify that you are seperate people. However, your father proceeded to threaten legal action against a free service which you violated the terms of service for. The initial offer I gave you to prove yourself was met with “I have referred this case to my dad, who owns one of the accounts , and he works in IT Law and he has said that if the accounts are not unbanned he will refere the Case to the information commissioner as your actions constitute a breach of the DPA“. I gave you a 48hr deadline to comply, and this was met with a threat of legal action against a free service which you broke the terms of service by using another account to circumvent your ban. It was at that point where I escalated the thread for SA review. 

Before I start this next part, I want to stress the fact that I mean everything I say with the utmost respect. Liam, neither yourself nor your father showed any inkling of an effort to get the previous case concluded in a reasonable amount of time. If you were having problems personally, all it would take is a reply on the thread saying you are trying to work something out. Instead, you left the thread to be concluded via Rule 6 of Unban appeals. Furthermore, I do not feel as if your fathers conduct in the previous UBR was appropriate, as he did indeed threaten legal action. Had you both just complied from the get-go, three of 5 accounts would likely have had their suspension lifted. 

That being said, assuming everyone complies and puts in some sort of an effort to get this concluded, I would be more than happy to recommend an immediate unban for the three accounts which are not yours, and reccomend that the suspension on other account which is yours be shortened. 

Enjoy the rest of your day. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request from multiple accounts. - by Reebs - 06-03-2018, 11:18 PM