Report: Dimitris
Don't exactly know how you don't classify that area as a corridor or as a tight hallway. Whether 1 or 20 administrators have seen it doesn't seem at all relevant to the case that it does, in my opinion, give you an unfair advantage which makes it unlikely for an attacker to win. This could be seen during one of the raids in which you used the tight corridor to trap two officers before gunning them down, if two officers can fit in the small space, in a column, then I don't really see how it could be anything other than a corridor.

Thank you for taking the time to reply however, I do not feel your replies do anything other than try to excuse yourselves from rule breaking by trying to abuse loopholes in the rules, this is explained in the disclaimer of the rules "It's impossible to cover every single detail within the rules, so we expect you to use your common sense and not do questionable things or search for loopholes." I think anyone looking at the base and using their commonsense would define that space as a corridor, that only fits one man, which has reduced the size of the slums corridor, making your base a doomfort as it gives an unfair advantage top the defender. Whether or not this is true is up to an administrator but I feel that this base is designed in a similar fashion to other bases which use loopholes in the rules and grey areas to exist and do not give a fair chance of victory to the attacker.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Dimitris - 05-19-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Captain Barry - 05-19-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Exotic - 05-19-2018, 09:22 PM