Jan's unban request
--| Denied |--

Hi Jan,

Thanks for taking your time to make your Unban Request. However what Narcotic done was a punishment in which was a maximum sentence on his behalf so as requested I myself extended it and rightly so. Your UBR has some fundamental errors in which you seem to indicate that because you have; been here longer, own a clan and haven't been banned since 2012. That said ban should not have been issued however those points to me actually indicate that you should receive a longer punishment.

Firstly as for you being within the community longer than myself and Narcotic. That plays no role in this situation you of all people should understand that being here longer should have made your more knowledgeable and therefore able to recognise not to break such as simple rule.

In regards to the 'Clan' situation. Frankly being in control of a clan plays no role in a punishment and using that as an excuse to get out of it isn't very mature to say the least. If anyone owns a clan or group they are not immune from suspension so neither are you. And as for learning from your mistakes, as a Veteran you are expected to still follow the rules, just because you have resigned it does not mean you are able to break them and then expect a 'slap on the wrist' so to speak. Furthermore to validate this you believe as you told me in PM that a 'slap on the wrist' would have been fine or the 1 day punishment itself however what you fail to realise is that you yourself handed out punishments for the same offence to players for a longer duration, so why do you believe that we should treat you better than everyone else even though you punished the players in the way myself and Narcotic have. The ban:

Evolva
2015-12-28 17:07:53    2015-12-31 17:07:53
"Breaking NLR, changing jobs to help raiders"

Your ban was just and therefore I see no need for it to be reduced. Next time please try to Roleplay within the rules.

Thanks Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
Jan's unban request - by Jan - 05-18-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Jan's unban request - by Narcotic - 05-20-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Jan's unban request - by Joe Joe - 05-21-2018, 08:54 PM