Jan's unban request
Your name: Jan

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:33371938[/b]

Your ban ID: 80213

Banned by: Narcotic and extended by Joe Joe

Reason: "Powergaming"

Involved: I do not remember names.

Why we should unban you: I was meeting up with a friend of mine so I could test a vehicle he had, upon arriving I saw my Corleone friend was in trouble with the police so I decided to change my job and help him out, obviously without bad intentions but I notice that was a (small) mistake now.

Narcotic then teleported me to a roof roughly 5 minutes after the raid to confront me, I told him several times I understood what he was saying and that it was a small mistake on my side, after nearly 3 years of barely being able to roleplay you make these small mistakes, it's only logical the way I see it. Yet Narcotic still went ahead to ban me for a day.

A staff's job is to educate people and make sure they learn from their mistakes, I have told Narcotic when I was on a rooftop with him I understood. After some hours of being banned Narcotic requested an extension of my ban even though he promised me to keep it short and Joe Joe stepped in to extend it, purely because I am a "veteran and should know a lot better with 2500 hours and 39 RPP's". 

I find this absolutely ridiculous to say the least, I have not been banned since start 2012, long before any of the involved staff members even joined FL, I have administrated in the past, been a clan officer, teacher liason and to this day own and manage the biggest clan on Fearless to keep the clan world alive, yet at the first small mistake I make I get banned for a week, I do not believe this is how you treath people that have supported Fearless for such a long time, I believe the admins involved are extremely proud of their "achievement" of banning me and completely ignore any standarts and guidelines given to them.

With this unban request I am requesting the ban to be wiped off my record. I am also requesting an experienced staff member (SA or higher) for their judgement.

Messages In This Thread
Jan's unban request - by Jan - 05-18-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Jan's unban request - by Narcotic - 05-20-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Jan's unban request - by Joe Joe - 05-21-2018, 08:54 PM