Aspire PR
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID:Forums 

Time in GMT:Lots 

Server:No 

Summary:Frequent harassment.

Evidence: This is sealman posting for Shlomo, he has recently been repeatedly harassed by user "Aspire" and I believe he deserves punishment. Shlomo was incredibly hurt and did try to lash out after repeated attempts to get Aspire to leave him alone however he at this point has almost entirely shut down and refuses to speak to me and my friends as a result of the targetting of Aspire. I've also heard from various sources that Aspire has been calling Shlomo and joining channels with him in and spouting verbal abuse though I'm not 100% sure about that. Below I have enclosed the definition of harassment and
the screen captures of abuse Shlomo has received at Aspire's hands. I trust the FL staff will be fair with this PR after Shlomo took down his last PR due to him feeling that it best to just ignore him (which gave him the chance to stop) and but even after multiple requests to 'cease communications' after the PR he still continued and its gotten to a point where he can't and neither can any of the people who he calls friend - its repeated attempts to either intimidate or cause distress to our friend and this cannot be tolerated on FL server. If the FL staff think this is a joke or some sort of underhanded tactic please ask yourself the question of if Shlomo was a female who felt uncomfortable with repeated attempts at aggressive-style communication how would you deal with it? I know the answer, you would punish the offender because they're harrassing and somewhat bullying that person. 

Please help deal with this situation, thanks.

http://prntscr.com/jj34tr
https://sta.sh/2qql7sxeljg
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
Aspire PR - by lordofthesilver - 05-17-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 05-17-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 05-17-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 05-17-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by lordofthesilver - 05-17-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 05-17-2018, 05:30 PM