Unban appeal (fear rp)
Your name: L3ttuce

Your ban ID: 80058

Steam ID: L3ttuce

Reason: Fail RP

Staff member who banned you: Sparx

Reason why you should be unbanned: Hey, i was recently  banned from the server for fear rp, now lets start from the beginning. i was coming out my house near slums studio and i turnder a corner with my car, now when i turned the corner a police car was there hugging a building and i come round and hit the car. damage was not done to mine or his car percentage wise. i got out my car to apoligise and i was being very calm, he started shouting stay still. so i did, then he wrote me a 2000 dollar ticket, which i think is completely unaaceptable, so i got in my car and drove away, he was chasing me then he drove into a ditch so i kept going and driving away. then i got banned, now what i dont understand was when he was giving me a ticket im pretty sure he didnt have a gun in his hand, so yeah thats why i think i should be unbanned, i got this game about a week ago and ive already got 40 hours on the server, to show how much i love this server, the weekend ends tommorow and i really want to play the rest of the weekend while i can. please unban me i'll be very very careful not to get banned im so sorry. thanks

Messages In This Thread
Unban appeal (fear rp) - by L3ttuce - 04-22-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Unban appeal (fear rp) - by Ethan Bradberry - 04-22-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Unban appeal (fear rp) - by L3ttuce - 04-22-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Unban appeal (fear rp) - by [LT] Sparx - 04-22-2018, 11:39 AM