Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts
(04-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Firstly, there is no evidence showing who was shooting so this is a bit unfair that you have chosen me and nova. I was not abusing seeing weapons through walls and was spamming regardless, when no weapons were poking through so you didn't think I was abusing it.

I was inside my house when you put your OOC messages saying that I was abusing it.

Furthermore, you have conveniently not shown the part where you wiggling your weapon around to bait us and non of us shot us. The only times you got shot were;
1. When we could see your body sticking out
2. Coincidence, it's quite common for players to stand in those places so wall banging usually has results.

Then please correct me on who it was the first time. The second clip shows sebasti being shot, then approx. 30 seconds later you begin talking to us through the wall. The only time during this raid where you actually shot through the wall was after sebasti was shot through the wall. I will see if i can grab that part of the clip.

Your point 1. please elaborate on this, i am unsure on what you mean.
Your point 2. as i mentioned above, you only began to spray through the wall after you had shot sebasti on the door side, which was actually a competely different wall.

Also, the reason it came down to you two in my mind was because you were the only two that we could not hear say "Don't shoot them when their guns are showing through the wall it's FailRP".
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by BasicallyMental - 04-13-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:54 PM