Your name: Dimitris

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Your ban ID: 78145

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: Double Account of Escorpion

Involved: George Rizos 

Why we should unban you:

Hello, this is Dimitris

Firstly I would like to apologize for the lies I said in my previous UBR which for some reason I thought would get me out of trouble but they did the opposite, so to get everything straight the account ValenZia(STEAM_1:1:1738397060) AKA Escorpion used to be my double account which I used while I was still permanently banned from fearless.However, there was another account banned George Rizos(STEAM_1:1:101088048)
for the same reason, which in fact is a false ban as that is not my multiple accounts it's just my cousin's from when we used to play together on the server.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to the staff team and the community for the harm that I might have caused with my then immaturity.Personally, I believe that I have changed a lot since I got banned from fearless.Now I know that the fact that I double accounted on the server makes it worse for me but the only reason I did such thing was that I wanted to play on the server.I really have regretted my actions and I do not intend to ever repeat them again.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking my unban request into consideration.

Kind regards,
Dimitris.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Dimitris - by Viljo - 04-12-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Unban request Dimitris - by Jonas - 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Unban request Dimitris - by Random - 04-19-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Unban request Dimitris - by Viljo - 04-20-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Unban request Dimitris - by Random - 04-22-2018, 04:37 PM