Unban: DonaldMcRonald
Heart 
~ Posting on behalf of DonaldMcRonald ~

Your name:DonaldMcRonald

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:57011185

Your ban ID: 79991

Banned by:Janzo

Reason: Selfsupply medkits, Using weapons as citizen. Should know better w/hours.

Involved: Ethan Bradberry, Moxew

DonaldMcRonald was accused by Janzo of self supplying, this is a false accusation and is not true. DonaldMcRonald was supplying medkits to me and other people.
He actually sold about 150 medkits to my teammates. DonaldMcRonald was banned without any communication or confrontation. This is extremely unfair as DonaldMcRonald did not have any chance to defend himself agaist your suspiscion of him self-supplying.

For the second part of the ban "Using weapons as citizen" was a simple mistake. DonaldMcRonald killed a player with sufficent reason and had RP reason t use his
weapons, but forgot to change his job name. This is a extremely common mistake which a ban, is not needed for. Hours do not matter in relation to accidently not changing your job name. It can happen to anybody at any amount of hours - it's happened to players well over 1000 hours. 5 days for this simple mistake, and nowadays, I see players being warned or recieving small punishments for major rule breakages such as ToS.

Last point in this UBR, I feel like Janzo failed to preform basic admin duties by failing to bring the accused player in an admin sit to get their side.

Thank you for reading this UBR
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 

Messages In This Thread
Unban: DonaldMcRonald - by Ryan F - 04-10-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Unban: DonaldMcRonald - by Moxew - 04-10-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Unban: DonaldMcRonald - by Janzo 火 - 04-10-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban: DonaldMcRonald - by Ryan F - 04-10-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Unban: DonaldMcRonald - by Janzo 火 - 04-10-2018, 06:18 PM