MadLad
Commenting as I was present.

The OP did exactly as he stated in his post, there were a group of us stood outside doing nothing. NO RP was occuring, we were just standing there chilling. I was tranq'd a couple of times, but I really didn't care as I know that you wake up after a little while, and nothing of value is lost. This is the same for a few others, who were laughing and having a great time during the off-peak server times where there is little RP to be done. Would you rather us be all sat in different corners of the map, farming contra, and doing nothing else?

As MadLad stated above, the president was tranq'd a few times, I'd say that 4 times is fairly accurate. There were no laws in place, he was just stood outside doing nothing other than raking in in the little tax that was being generated. He didn't seem to mind what was happening.

The only person who cared was JackZ the contributor, who came along and said something along the lines of "I saw what you did, and so did my recording software, and so will the administrators" - or some other NEET-esque combination. Within a few minutes (and no PR being posted), MadLad was disconnected from the server with a 7 day ban. It's clear that JackZ is friends with the admins, or he has one on speed-dial, as I checked the discord and failed to see any post asking for help.

FireIN MY HUMBLE OPINION:Fire

Without anybody else seeing the evidence, I don't think the ban should be valid. If I was friends with an admin, I could say that Player "X" was minging loads, and probably get someone banned without needing to provide them substantial proof. This is wrong, and this is not how a server should operate. Everyone, no matter how much they have contributed to the server, should follow standard procedure and post a player report instead of using their friends in high places.

I request that JackZ posts his evidence like a normal player would, and lets the admin decide on a fair punishment based off of that like, just like they do with normal players. Because the way that this was dealt with was clearly a sign of favouritism, and Yonno only joined the server to issue a "mass mingery" ban, no-doubt without weighing up both sides of the story. He didn't even attempt to speak to MadLad.

Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
MadLad - by MadLad - 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: MadLad - by DMOG - 04-10-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: MadLad - by JackZ - 04-10-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: MadLad - by MadLad - 04-10-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: MadLad - by JackZ - 04-10-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: MadLad - by Yonno - 04-10-2018, 02:15 PM