MadLad
Your name: MadLad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168664265

Your ban ID: 79990

Banned by: [FL] Yonno

Reason: """"""mass mingery""""""

Why we should unban you: My ban is for random tranqing in the late hours of the night. I fired about 20 shots total over the course of 5 minutes, 70% of which hit my friends who were laughing along with me, 10% of which hit another guy who we were joking around with and 20% of which hit the president because he was just standing around outside and I thought it was funny.

I fully accept that this is minge behaviour and is probably deserving of a blacklist at the least, but """mass mingery""" with a week ban is completely absurd. Not a single person was injured, not a single person who was actually attempting to RP was obstructed, not a single person asked me to stop because they were all laughing along too. If you think that harmlessly tranquing a handful of people in the late hours of the night what constitutes as "mass mingery" on this server I can only suggest that you must have been playing with your eyes closed for the past 10 years.

To be fair, the admin who banned me (Yonno) wasn't even on the server at the time and joined specifically to ban me after a contributor ran crying to him, so there may have been a misunderstanding of what I'd actually done. I hope that this is the case as up until this point I have had complete trust in the staff after so far seeing them always hand out fair and just punishments.

Messages In This Thread
MadLad - by MadLad - 04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: MadLad - by DMOG - 04-10-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: MadLad - by JackZ - 04-10-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: MadLad - by MadLad - 04-10-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: MadLad - by JackZ - 04-10-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: MadLad - by Yonno - 04-10-2018, 02:15 PM