UBR: Druggo
--| Denied |--

Hi Druggo,

Sadly I have not been able to get the evidence of veteran Link as he has cleared his video folder recently. However I am not required to provide evidence unless requested by my superior. Seeing as I dealt with you last time I know that you are actually 'Conorplays_' this is because when myself and Link dealt with you last time you spoke on Mic and during that time your voice matched perfectly with the person claiming to be 'Conorplays_' therefore after watching that video and seeing the comments you left on the Fearless Forums I am 100% sure that 'Druggo' is your double account and that you used someone else to be 'Druggo' when we last spoke to you. Not even on the forums did you deny that was your voice and therefore I am certain that you are 'Conorplays_'. As shown below I questioned Link who was unable to provide the evidence due to unforeseen circumstances.

[Image: d8c63cda5a63c9714e7f1c47fece3436.png]

Therefore due to I and many others know your voice and after investigating the situation for some time now I am sure that you are 'Conorplays_' and choose not to use your mic on Fearless because you would be caught as you were with the video. I thank you for taking the time to appeal, however the 2 year ban will stay and will not be lifted anytime soon.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 04-03-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by Joe Joe - 04-04-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 04-04-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by Joe Joe - 04-04-2018, 01:23 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 04-04-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by Joe Joe - 04-04-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 04-04-2018, 01:41 AM
RE: UBR: Druggo - by Joe Joe - 04-04-2018, 01:04 PM