Unban request.
Your name: Ninja

Your ban ID: 70714

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61913575

Reason: Double Accounting.

Staff member who banned you:  Avgar

Reason why you should be unbanned: Reason why you should be unbanned:
Hey there long time no see. I have been banned from the servers for a few years now, however, I’ve grown up as I’m nearly 19 and not a young immature "kid" as I used to be. I don’t feel like I have any reason to mess around, which I, unfortunately, did last time I was here. I feel like I have respect and I can follow the rules while enjoying roleplaying on the server. 
Recently I have been getting back onto my computer to play games since I’m on a full-time college course studying computer software and development. I have been thinking about Fearless, I thought about all the fun I had (not breaking the rules), I enjoyed my time, I enjoyed making new friends, I enjoyed the real-life RP.
Now I’m not trying to emotionally change your minds, but I really hate the fact that I have a bad reputation and history on Fearless. I honestly don't know why I even found it funny to do what I did at the time, in all honesty when I was younger I was a basta**, I can’t really say why I treated people with no respect. However, over the last few years I have managed to change.
All I ask is for a chance to be able to come back on the server and have a good time.
I’m sorry for my past and I can't really change the fact it still happened. Again, I’m sorry for that. I know some people don't change throughout the years, but I can honestly say I have seen changes in me and they are for the good.
I want to get back on the server and have fun on my free nights where I’m not stuck doing course work so I can take a break from college and enjoy myself.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by steven***** - 04-01-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Unban request. - by TheSiphon - 04-05-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Unban request. - by steven***** - 04-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Unban request. - by steven***** - 04-12-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Unban request. - by TheSiphon - 04-12-2018, 02:22 PM