Report: Desastro
I post this PR because Pringled is currently unable to get onto the forums, as he lost the password to his account.

Name of player: Desastro

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:153565796

Time in GMT: 19:15/07:15 PM (18.02.18)

Server: v5p

Summary: 

Primarily, I accuse Desastro of metagaming (2.3 Do not Metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC (Out Of Character) while IC (In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information IC either.) because of considerations 1 to 4.

1. Pringled and me were arresting Maeg (STEAM_1:0:37607556) for the in-character (hereafter: IC) reason that he threatened both our lives and our families in the slum apartments. During that arrest, which took a long time, the vice president (hereafter: VP) came to the scene. Desastro was the VP. It is noteworthy that Desastro came to the scene, because Maeg is his friend on Steam, as proven on picture 3 and the person with whom he is talking using VoIP in video 1. It is in no way a coincidence that Desastro came to his friend, but he was obviously aware of the location of his friend using out-of-character (hereafter: OOC) knowledge. The VP had no IC way he could know the location of his friend, because the only way would be if Maeg sent him an IC personal message, which would anyway be fail RP during an arrest with his hands cuffed.

2. The VP told he had received "complaints" about us being corrupt. Later, in the PR on Pringled he added that he came to the scene because we were "corrupt without stating it on [our] descriptions". Here Desastro admits he was mixing IC with OOC, because these descriptions are solely OOC knowledge.

"Basically I was a Vice President I went to see what's going on at slums since these two cops were being corrupt without stating it on their descriptions" (PR on Pringled)

3. During the conversation that followed after Desastro had arrived, Pringled and me told several times that we were talking OOC. That is clearly audible at 0:52 in video 1 and at 1:47 in video 2. Also the use of local OOC in the text chat by Pringled, as shown in picture 1, should hint a person with almost 750 hours of playtime that we understand and use the IC and OOC chat as it should be. That in combination with the fact that Pringled in voice chat said "are you his buddy or something", "fail RPing" and "[the reason for the arrest] is in the ****** chat" (all audible in the evidence), should hint a person with almost 750 hours of playtime that it is an OOC conversation as opposed to an IC conversation. Or am I in the wrong, thinking that terms like "fail RP" and "chat" are no terms that seem logical to be used in a comparable real-life situation? 

4. In response to the conversation that was taking place OOC, as reasoned in consideration 3, Desastro demoted Pringled. Demotion is an IC proceeding, that can in no way be used to deal with anything OOC. 

Secondarily, I accuse Desastro of fail RP, as reasoned in consideration 5 and 6, and/or a government member working together with someone from an underground job, as reasoned in consideration 6 (12.4 You cannot ally with the underground jobs.).

5. Desastro came to his friend Maeg, who was getting arrested. During his walk to the scene, the VP was not answering to the request for a warrant on his friend (neither accepting nor denying it), while walking across the most dangerous part of the city (slum apartments) without any guard to reach the place where his friend was getting arrested. That is fail RP, firstly because it is unsafe for and highly unusual for a VP to go to such part of town without security.

6. Also, the fact that the Desastro and Maeg are friends and that the two used OOC to share IC location, namely location and the details about an arrest, only leaves one conclusion: the two are actually working together. A significant fact to note is that Maeg is not just a citizen, but he actually carries the job title "criminal", as proven by picture 2. That means it is not only fail RP, but also an alliance with an underground job, since one can name a criminal someone with an underground job.

Evidence

Video 1 (https://youtu.be/nAdy2u1Etis)

Video 2 (https://youtu.be/2jpv8pizVBc

In this video my own voice has not been recorded, unfortunately.

Picture 1 (https://i.imgur.com/sDuYWil.png)
Also visible in the chat in video 2 during the first 8 seconds.

Picture 2 (https://i.imgur.com/O9bWjiI.png)

Picture 3

Messages In This Thread
Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-21-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-23-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kenzi - 02-24-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-24-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by TheSiphon - 02-24-2018, 02:09 PM