Unban request - Kahjo
Hello Kahjo,

"I have not spread pictures of you to more than 3people max. I have not insulted you on a daily basis, if you use common sense, how can I insult a person that has blocked someone from Steam, and someone that has a forumban, gameban, teamspeak ban, I do not see the possibility here. Now to the point of spamming your name to everyone you know, that's utter bullshit if I may say straight. I have not spammed your name anywhere, I have only said it PRIVATELY in your teamspeak room, when we were me and you only, I have not leaked your name that much further. I understand you have hate against me, early as when you got teacher, you changed, into a asslicking ruleobeying boy. I do not understand the point that before you got the teacher rank, we played rp together etc."

First off - how do you justify that spreading leaked photos to "3 people max" is not worth the amount of time your ban has been. When you first got banned, yes you did insult me on a daily basis - lying in the courthouse will only get yourself in more trouble than necessary, you used to come on Teamspeak on a double-account solely to insult me and annoy me, this happened on a daily basis at the start of this entire situation. If I'm correct, you were involved in the spamming my name to a lot of people. I am almost certain you have done that, however, because I'm in doubt I won't judge you for it. Also, remember, it's your unban request if you're gonna sit here and talk shit, you probably won't have a big chance of returning. I also remember it differently - I was the one who actually followed the rules in order to get the best of out roleplaying, yet you kept on minging about like always.

"Jonas had typed this on my last unban request, a year and 13days ago: I see no reason what so ever to get you unbanned from ToS, and I think that you should reconsider your attitude if you ever get a chance of coming back.

Now the point here is that I have changed my attitude after a year, I want to come back playing, if I wouldn't want to come back, I wouldn't waste this much time typing this.

Link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77997"

I do not see your attitude changing at all, you still seem like the annoying guy who continues to minge about to let out his anger. I think that you still need a lot of time before you could ever consider it. I do not think you're ready for an unban whatsoever. You also say that if you wanted to come back you would not waste "this much" time writing this UBR, yet you haven't even written that much, to me, this seems almost effortlessly.

Either way, I have already left my opinion on this UBR and it's up to Awestruck to decide, I will not comment further on this UBR unless requested to, as I don't really have the time for all of this.

-Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Kahjo - by Karpooo - 02-13-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-14-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-15-2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Karpooo - 02-15-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-15-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-21-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Jompe - 02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Unban request - Kahjo - by Awestruck - 02-28-2018, 05:30 PM