My Personal best option for FL (read inside
Hello Guys

I hate seeing stuff like this such as everyone saying FL is dying. No one wants to see FL go just like this think about all the memories on FL for me i have loved every moment on FL i love playing it so much but come on guys please just hear me out we all need to stick together as a community and sort this out we cant have our favourite game die out like this i have listened to many of peoples opinions on what we should do such as Unban everyone give people a fully fresh start lets start a fresh!, We need more Aggressive role players!, all stuff like that and that all aggressive role players have now left or have been banned so there is now no aggressive role players now i have been thinking a lot a way that can work for everyone in my eyes a fresh start is a great idea as all the people that have left because of mates being banned would come back banned people would come back and they would realise that they was unhappy without FL and that they missed it so that is then more people back on FL

If you guys do not like my idea i have another one gather peoples opinions and do a massive community vote for an example

Unban Everyone (Fresh Start)
Bring back an old map or have a new one

Stuff like that ^

Many Thanks Druggo -

Ps, Comment your honest opinions guys lets do something about this and do whats best for FL!

Messages In This Thread
My Personal best option for FL (read inside - by L Y N C H Y - 02-10-2018, 11:28 PM