IsacGor Unban Request after months (more than 7 days since reply) approved?
Your name: IsacGor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82441542

Your ban ID: 77699

Banned by: Sparx

Reason: FearRP Breakage / Permed as per Last Chance - NJperry

Involved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtJgL39Gco (Mansa Musa/Will Lewis)

Why we should unban you: I have always loved playing on this server and even tho i´ve been a "rulebreaker" i still enjoyed playing on the server. I believe that i´ve improved since then and i would not break as many rules, if i would have known that i would get permanent banned i never would have broken the any rule at all. If i get unbanned i know i will be on my last chance (again) i will never break a rule. When i got banned it was because of he player report/ban request that was placed on me. Just before that i was placed on my last chance my NJperry for the reason "Random stealing cars" and i don´t remember if one of the thefts of the cars were in the video but if that´s the case it would mean that my ban was unfair. I don´t think that´s what happend and i was not banned for stealing cars on my p ban but it happend before my "last chance" ban which means that i couldn´t really do anything to stop it since he posted the pr afer i got banned on my last chance. 

Messages In This Thread
IsacGor Unban Request after months (more than 7 days since reply) approved? - by Isacgor - 02-05-2018, 03:00 PM
RE: IsacGor Unban Request after months - by DVN - 02-05-2018, 05:52 PM