[Unverified] Chang Enterprises
[Image: cTtj0GE.jpg]

Who are we?                          

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Bobby chang - CEO of Chang Enterprises. With my time living in Evocity; businesses are a big thing. Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Shops etc. This is why as a profitable businessman, I have decided to create my own big company that own's a range of businesses between from Hotels to restaurants. Petrol stations to an oil terminal. You get the point. So, as you guys probably get the gesture by now - we are Chang Enterprises. 

Businesses we own                     

As a Franchisee, we will be owning a range of businesses from Hotels to restaurants. Gyms to swimming Galas. Electronic business to an online website business. A fuel terminal to petrol stations. This list can go on forever. However, I can't do all of this without some help from individuals. I will explain in the next section. 

What help is needed?                   

However, this company is going to need some help from individuals. This help is a such a crucial part of the company in order this company to even work. I need managers for my Businesses to run. You will personally get to keep the business dupe but you will have to agree to a contract that states 'You cannot share the dupe to any other individual'. As a manager, you will be running the place yourself meaning you get to hire the staff and you keep the profits but 20% of the profits will go to me but the rest is yours. Here are the businesses that are currently available to take: 
- Bose
- KFC
- McDonalds 
- Subway 
- BP Fuel Station
- Midas Garage
- Big General store Restaurant (The name of the establishment can be anything). 
- Cartage Hotel
- Nightclub 

Apply to this format                     

Name:
In-Game name:
Steam ID: 

Hours:
RPP:
Bans:
Blacklists: 
The business you wish to run
Why you want to run this certain business: 
Why should we choose you in general: 

Don't forget, more businesses are going to be created. 
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Zona

Messages In This Thread
[Unverified] Chang Enterprises - by Bobby Shmicki - 02-04-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by Zona - 02-04-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by dawson270500 - 02-04-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by Ratatoskrr - 02-04-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by L Y N C H Y - 02-05-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by Bobby Shmicki - 02-05-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Chang Enterprises - by Bobby Shmicki - 02-16-2018, 08:47 PM